Covid-19 Safety Protocols
For the safety of our patients and staff, American Vein & Vascular is taking the following actions to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in our clinics:
- Standard protocol of deep cleaning of our procedure rooms, ultrasound rooms and equipment after each patient visit
- 3x daily cleaning of our lobbies, all clinic common areas, and consult rooms
- wiping down all countertops
- door handles
- pens and other writing utensils
- Hand sanitizer, Kleenex and masks are available to our patients
- Our complimentary beverage service will be suspended but bottled water will be available
- Lobby and/or waiting room sign: please wait here/ 6 feet apart please
- Patients asked to arrive solo if at all possible and to bring and wear a mask in our clinics
- Patients will wait in the car and will be called when they can enter the clinic
- Temperatures taken at check in and patients will be rescheduled if they present with a fever and/or symptoms
We ask that if you’re not feeling well, please call us at 844-263-1526 and we will happily reschedule your appointment. We also recommend patients follow guidelines issued by the CDC, and if you are feeling unwell, please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home. You can follow this link for additional information from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Gordon F. Gibbs, MD
Founder, Chief Medical Executive
Healthcare is a journey – and one that requires a partner. That’s us.
American Vein & Vascular Institute is a world-class network of vein and arterial diagnosis and treatment centers. Co-founded in 2009, Gordon Gibbs, MD, and Erin Gibbs, opened the first family owned and operated clinic in Pueblo, CO and subsequently opened 7 additional facilities in Colorado.
The Patient Experience
Within our clinics, we act as a customer service company specializing in vein and vascular medical care. We acknowledge that healthcare and well-being is vital to a life well-lived, and the journey you take to reach your health goals is just as important as the outcome. From your initial phone call with our patient coordinators, to the warm, inviting and comfortable atmosphere in which you arrive, the patient experience is considered within every detail.
Our Professional Care
Within our company, we practice medicine with compassion and professional expertise. Our staff is expertly trained in vascular care, vein disease diagnosis and the latest treatments. We are dedicated to serving you through expert healthcare in our state-of-the-art facilities as well as serving the communities in which we live and work.
At American Vein & Vascular Institute, we hold close the trust that our patients and referring physicians place in us to heal what ails them.